Thursday, February 25, 2010

Obama on Reconciliation: "The American People Aren't Always That Interested in the Procedures Inside the Senate"



"Most Americans think a majority vote makes sense"


McCain: "There have been reconciliations but not at the level of the issue of this magnitude, I think it could harm the future of our country and our institution which I love a great deal for a long, long time"

Obama: "This issue of reconciliation has been brought up, again, I think the American people aren't always all that interested in procedures inside the Senate, I do think they want a vote...I think that most Americans think a majority vote makes sense"

If I had been there, I would have walked out. I have said it before and I will say it again, Obama thinks he is speaking to a bunch of ignorant shoeless Kenyans -- It's who he is.

More here:

No comments: