Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HANNITY CONFIRMS: I TALKED TO GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Some of the biggest news to come out of the press conference by George Zimmerman’s now-former lawyers on Tuesday was that Zimmerman had apparently reached out to Fox’s Sean Hannity and had a conversation. On Tuesday night, Hannity confirmed that.

“We learned that he had contacted Sean Hannity of Fox News directly, not through us, and we believe, I can’t confirm this, we believe that he spoke directly with Sean, off the record, and he’s not even willing to tell us what our client told him,” attorney Hal Uhrig said during a press conference.

According to Hannity, that’s true.

“Yesterday I was contacted by an individual that we in fact believe was George Zimmerman,” Hannity explained on his TV show. “He reached out to me, we spoke on the phone about his case, and I agreed not to report on the contents of that conversation. That’s it. I know nothing about his relationship with his now former attorneys.”

Hear Hannity explain it below:

No comments: