Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You Can't Fix Chicago Stupid






Climate change and the 'Chicago Way' --- We say it's global warming, you say it's global warming -- Capice?

Lester Kinsolving asked the question, the White House reporter for wnd.com
Gibbs: "I think that one only has to step outside here or visit where I used to work in Chicago to understand that climate change, and the record temperature that climate change is likely causing, is with us....I would say that eve in places that are used to getting very cold weather, record cold...our weather patterns have been affected by change in our climate"
Finally a sane and accurate White House reporter joins the corps. Visit wnd.com daily. So let me see if I got it --- Record low temperatures will be the result of climate change, record high temperatures in the summer is the result of climate change ... uh huh.

No comments: