Monday, July 21, 2008

Obambi's a Foreign Policy Experience

This is just too much to keep to yourself ...

At a campaign stop in November, Obama told an Iowa audience that "probably the strongest experience I have in foreign relations is the fact that I spent four years living overseas when I was a child in Southeast Asia."

advertisement

Obama said his time there, and the fact that his father was from Kenya, gave him the knowledge "of how ordinary people in these other countries live."

Later, Obama said the point he was trying to make in Iowa is that his time overseas "gives me some judgment and perspective around what other people think about America and how they might react or respond when we make some of the decisions that we make."
Obambi spent four years in grammar school overseas and now he understands how the world works. Searching for the ignorant vote, I assume. One thing Obambi doesn't have is judgement.

More here.

No comments: